Invasive animal and plant species are responsible for millions of dollars of losses from crop damage, losses of productivity and costs associated with management, control or attempts at eradication. This seminar address the following:
- Managing invasive species in designated wilderness,
- Finding common ground with those managing cultural resources, wildfire, and endangered species,
- Investigations into interactions between invasive plants and soil biota,
- Powerful partnerships that enable landscape-level conservation, and
- How climate change informs invasive plant management prioritization.
Conference materials may be found at: http://www.cafiresci.org/events-webinars-source/category/25th-annual-california-invasive-plant-council-symposium